We are currently looking for ambitious, result-oriented individual to join Honeywell`s Field Service Team in Denmark as Field Service Engineer with a primary focus on refining industry.
The role will involve travel and occasional evenings away from home. You will report to the Field Service Manager located in Gothenburg, but at your daily job, you are expected to make your own decisions to secure high customer service and long term growth in a dynamic environment. You will grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills with focusing on client support. You will also contribute to a team-based culture and friendly working environment.
You will be supported by the regional Field Operations Leader which you also will be reporting to dotted line in order to engage the right technical resources to resolve technical issues at customer sites. Being part of the field service team in Gothenburg you may also be requested to support customers in Sweden.
Key Tasks / success criteria:
- You will act as primary technical contact for Honeywell`s customers in Denmark
- You will provide first class customer support through resolution/escalation of the query.
- You will be responsible for Distributed Control System optimization.
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting as well as preventative & corrective maintenance.
- You will also make system configuration & implementation, software upgrades, power-on support and application programming.
- You will closely collaborate with Honeywell`s Account Manager and manage smaller quotations on your own.
- Engineering Degree in IT, Electronics or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years's experience as a Field Service Engineer within refinery / chemical / O&G industries working with safety control systems
- Proven track-record in maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of computer based control systems
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Certificate in Safety Engineering is a plus
- Solid background in the refining process and preferably also terminal management process is a plus
- A total commitment to delivering customer service;
- Strong commercial background and awareness;
- (Desirable) Proven interpersonal skills, able to quickly establish credibility and effective working relationships with both external and internal parties, i.e. customers and key influencers.
- Customer-oriented approach
Language & IT:
- Fluency in Danish and English (written and oral) ideally able to understand Swedish.
- Fully IT literate.
The company offers:
- An exciting and challenging work environment with great colleagues
- An attractive wage package corresponding to qualifications.
- Fixed salary + Bonus
- Company Car
- Computer & phone
- Healthcare insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation + company days of June 5. And a day off, after Ascension Day
In case you have any questions to the above job, please contact Anders Egelund by phone +45 28 26 10 00 or send an e-mail to email@example.com