To help the Company grow revenue in the specific territory, we are searching for a highly motivated Channel Manager to build up a sales channel via distributors and agents in the countries where we not have direct sales managers. This is a unique opportunity to independently drive sales of environmental management solutions in construction, infrastructure, transport, mining and energy while being part of an exciting and expanding global business team. This role reports to the Regional Director.
With a strong background and a history of overachievement in channel sales and an understanding of programme development from an existing technology solutions supplier we’re looking for someone who understands both the strategic and tactical sides of channel development and sales. Someone who can speak with the customer in their own language, understand and address tactical issues while identifying the areas where the company can add value – someone who can change the conversation.
The successful candidate will be able to develop partners who can sell both products and value based solutions while providing on the ground local service and level 1 support. He or she should be able to drive a program that guides partners in building a solid business that includes both transactional sales of equipment and a robust recurring revenue business. Energy, enthusiasm and a track record of success in channel sales with both complex equipment and long term engagements and/or managed services are requirements for the position
The Channel Manager will be responsible to setup a channel network that works efficiently in the selected areas and with focus to market, sell and support our ambitious goal to grow the Environmental market.
The EMEA Channel Sales Manager will drive new reseller and distribution partners across the companies product range in EMEA – selling both equipment and managed services solutions. You will recruit new resellers, agree targets, develop a joint marketing plan with quarterly reviews, and drive execution to insure that both the company and our resellers succeed. You will increase bookings and revenue, grow market share, and deliver an experience that makes it easy for our reseller and distribution partner managers to meet the Company’s annual sales targets, delivering incremental revenue and renewals.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas in the region
- Drive new opportunities and build qualified pipeline to a minimum 3.5 times annual target
- Sign new reseller and distribution partners in the region
- Work in collaboration with our Global Channel Manager
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key customers
- Deliver growth in our instrumentation business through distribution
- Deliver increases in recurring revenue by signing multi-year agreements
- Accurately forecast short, medium and long term sales opportunities and document them in the corporate CRM
- Build partner executive engagement around our solutions
- Work with the partner stakeholders and internal the company cross functional teams to develop and deliver superior, profitable, winning proposals
- Provide market feedback and act as the “voice of the channel” internally
- Coordinate partner relationships and problem areas with local and regional customer service and support teams
- Other duties as required
- 10+ years’ progressive sales experience in channel development and management for software managed services, environmental testing or measuring systems, integrated capital goods including both transactional and solution sales
- Demonstrable success at achieving multi-million dollar quotas through the channel, closing sales, increasing revenues, market share and partner share of wallet
- Experience in selling complex equipment as well as value-based solutions including software and services
- Demonstrable ability to increase pipeline and manage/maintain an accurate forecast of short (monthly), medium (quarterly) and long term (annual) sales
- Leadership experience and ability to motivate a team, excite partners and customers and influence matrix sales and marketing teams
- Familiar with a standard structured sales methodology
- Experience in selling technology solutions and services to construction, mining, transport or infrastructure is an advantage
- Experience in acoustics, vibration and/or Geotech would be an advantage
- Experience in selling technology solution to construction, mining, infrastructure is an advantage
- Acts ethically and with high-integrity at all times
- Intuitive, personable and smart
- Able to build relationships and trust on both a technical and business level with customers and partners across all parts of the partner organisation
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed
- Analytical, creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Experience at working remotely
- Ability to travel within the territory (50%+) and occasionally overseas
- Experience and understanding working with Eastern Europe, Middle East and African partners
Language & IT:
- Fluent in Danish and English.
- Fully IT literate.
The company offers:
- An exciting and challenging work environment with great colleagues
- An attractive wage package corresponding to qualifications.
Employment- and salary conditions:
An attractive wage package corresponding to qualifications:
- Fixed salary
- Computer & phone
- Healthcare insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation + 5 days
In case you have any questions to the above job, please contact Anders Egelund by phone +45 28 26 10 00 or send an e-mail to email@example.com