We are currently looking for ambitious, result-oriented individual to join Honeywell`s Building Solutions Team in Denmark as Field Project / Service Technician BMS/CTS.
As a Field Project / Service Technician BMS/CTS, you will take responsibility to fulfill our contract obligation to our Customers. You will strive for increased Customer values and satisfaction through continuously delivering high quality services that maintain Customer systems at a high availability.
Key Tasks / success criteria:
- Service and maintenance of Honeywell Building Solutions Systems and third party products.
- Day to day servicing, calibrations and maintenance works; including diagnoses and repairs faults on HVAC and integrated solutions.
- Start-up and commissioning of integrated building solutions.
- Attend Honeywell training program.
- Provide service excellence for our customers.
- You have an Automation / electrical background (either engineering or tech diploma)
- Approx. 3-5 years’ experience (but we are flexible on that, we could train you!) with HVAC solutions for the BMS sector (Building Management Systems)
- You are an electrician with least 1-2 years experience within control systems industry – Ideally with BMS/CTS
- You are an experienced Field Project / Service Technician within the HVAC solutions for the BMS sector (Building Management Systems)
- Be fluent in in Danish
- Have a communicate level of English
- If you have knowledge in Computer based automation and integrated control solutions, including HVAC, Fire, Security, Energy Management systems would be considered as an asset
- It will be considered as an asset, if you have Fault finding skills, Programming skills of Controllers together with knowledge in open protocols such as LON, KNX, DALI, and ModBus
- A total commitment to delivering customer service;
- (Desirable) Proven interpersonal skills, able to quickly establish credibility and effective working relationships with both external and internal parties, i.e. customers and key influencers.
- Customer-oriented approach
Language & IT:
- Fluency in Danish (written and oral)
- English (Be able to read and communicate)
- Fully IT literate.
The company offers:
- An exciting and challenging work environment with great colleagues
- An attractive wage package corresponding to qualifications.
- Fixed salary + Bonus
- Company Car or car allowens
- Computer & phone
- Healthcare insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation + company days of June 5. And the Friday after Ascension Day
In case you have any questions to the above job, please contact Anders Egelund by phone +45 28 26 10 00 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company:
Honeywell, are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient and more innovative and productive.
With more than 127,000 employees worldwide in more than 70 countries, Honeywell has an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything they do.
Honeywell are passionate about creating new technologies and take pride in developing solutions that help solve the world´s toughest challenges in areas of safety, security, energy and growing wealth per capita and a selection of recent awards are Worlds Most Admired Companies and Top 100 Global Innovator.
While growth, technology, and products are important, people are at the center of it all. Honeywell work for the greater good and give back to our communities. They are also a pay-for–performance culture, with differentiated rewards for their top performers and offer programs that allow them to develop leaders from within.