We are currently looking for ambitious, Estimator / Quotation Specialist to join Honeywell`s Building Solutions Team in Denmark.
The Estimator / Quotation Specialist`s task is, together with the sales and project team, to clarify customer needs, through drawings and specifications.
The Estimator / Quotation Specialist is responsible for performing calculations with descriptions to be based on for a competitive offer and which simultaneously offers a technical solution with maximum value for the customer.
The Estimator / Quotation Specialist will use approved calculation standards, assessment processes and tools for calculating the offer.
The Estimator / Quotation Specialist will assist the Bid Team, to develop commercial proposals suitable for presentation at the highest management level.
Key Tasks / success criteria:
- You will ensure that the technical and commercial material performed is professionally described so that it can later be used as the basis for the final offer.
- You will in cooperation with the Sales and Project team, develop the best technical solution, with the highest value for the customer and at the best competitive price for Honeywell
- You will work on a early startup of the collaboration with the sales team, and on the cases help sales department to understand and assess customer needs.
- You will update lists of assumptions, specifications and deviations that will be used later in connection with pricing or elimination with the team.
- You will help choose the right combination of hardware, software and equipment, materials and services (man-hours) that deliver the highest value to the customer while complying with Honeywell's business strategy.
- You will be responsible for submitting queries for obtaining offers from subcontractors, as well as being the link to the purchasing department.
- You will provide relevant information for use by Honeywell's internal approval procedure.
- You will participate in clarification meetings as well as negotiation meetings as appropriate.
- You will assist with the transfer of calculated cases from sales to the team to carry out the cases.
- You will develop standard concepts for calculations (hours and materials) to simplify the calculation procedure for future calculations.
- You could have an Automation / electrical background (either engineering or tech diploma)
- A background from the automotive advisory industry or similar work experience would be an advantage.
- You could have 3-5 years’ experience (but we are flexible on that, we could train you!) with HVAC solutions for the BMS sector (Building Management Systems)
- You must be fluent in in Danish
- You must have a communicate level of English
- If you could have knowledge in Computer based automation and integrated control solutions, including HVAC, Fire, Security, Energy Management systems would be considered as an asset
- You must possess the ability to convey technical concepts and solutions to internal and external customers, for example. lead case presentation, accurate review of customer specifications, and with the ability to identify opportunities, risks and resources needed to achieve the desired results.
- A total commitment to delivering customer service;
- (Desirable) Proven interpersonal skills, able to quickly establish credibility and effective working relationships with both external and internal parties, i.e. customers and key influencers.
- You must be structured and have the ability to have many balls in the air and produce desired results with a deadline driven environment.
- Customer-oriented approach
Language & IT:
- Fluency in Danish and English (written and oral)
- Fully IT literate.
The company offers:
- An exciting and challenging work environment with great colleagues
- An attractive wage package corresponding to qualifications.
- Fixed salary
- Computer & phone
- Healthcare insurance
- 5 weeks of vacation + company days of June 5. And the Friday after Ascension Day
In case you have any questions to the above job, please contact Anders Egelund by phone +45 28 26 10 00 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company:
Honeywell, are building a world that’s safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient and more innovative and productive.
With more than 127,000 employees worldwide in more than 70 countries, Honeywell has an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything they do.
Honeywell are passionate about creating new technologies and take pride in developing solutions that help solve the world´s toughest challenges in areas of safety, security, energy and growing wealth per capita and a selection of recent awards are Worlds Most Admired Companies and Top 100 Global Innovator.
While growth, technology, and products are important, people are at the center of it all. Honeywell work for the greater good and give back to our communities. They are also a pay-for–performance culture, with differentiated rewards for their top performers and offer programs that allow them to develop leaders from within.
About Honeywell Building Solutions
As a global company, Honeywell designs and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends, such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity.
At Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS), they address these challenges specifically within the building environment. Their focus is installing, integrating and maintaining the systems that keep facility safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient. They’re also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources
Read more about HBS here